OnSite Occupational Services
A division of Holland Medi Center
OnSite Services Provide a Measurable Return on Investment.
Audiogram Service - CAOCH
- Baseline and Annual testing are performed simultaneously.
- Certified Audio Technicians (CAOHC) perform testing.
- InFacility Testing accommodate from 2 to 4 employees testing at the same time.
- Audio Trailer accommodates 2 employees testing at the same time. (April – October service).
- Medical History Evaluation: Medical Clearance.
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT).
- Fit Testing.
Drug and Alcohol Testing – DOT and non-DOT
All testing is performed by DOT certified Technician
- Rapid Test (urine) – multiple panels available to meet your company testing policy.
- Non-Negative results are confirmed though a certified (SAMHSA) laboratory.
- In-house Medical Review Officer (MRO) service is available.
- Collection (urine) – DOT and non-DOT.
- Oral Fluid (swab) – Full service (collection, lab, MRO) and “collection only” service.
- Hair Follicle – Full service (collection, lab, MRO) and “collection only” service.
- Breath Alcohol Test (BAT/EBT) – DOT and non-DOT.
- ETG Lab Test (urine) – Full service (collection, lab, MRO) and “collection only” service.
- Jaeger Visual Acuity – I/e: quality inspectors, welders, close vision positions.
- Ishihara Color Deficiency – I/e: welding, electrician, police/fire, engineer, driver, etc.
- Amsler Grid Test i/e: laser operators – baseline and medical surveillance
- Snellen Chart: Basic vision “distance acuity” chart
Vaccine and Titer
- Hep. B – Vaccine Series and Titer.
- Hep. A, C & MMR – Titer only.
- Collections and labs are performed prior to medical surveillance practitioner visit.
- Services: baseline, periodic, monitoring, follow-up & for exit exams.
- Type: silica, chromium, heavy metals, lead, asbestos”